Automatic oil fired boilers have two types. One is steam boiler, and the other is hot water boiler.
1. The capacity of steam boiler is 1~10t/h, working pressure is 0.7~1.6MPa.
2. Output of the hot water boiler is 0.7~7MW, water service temperature is 95degree or 102degree, water return temperature is 70degree.
3. This series of boilers are adopted the structure of horizontal, internal-combustion, three-pass and full wet back.
4. The combustion chamber consists of corrugated internal furnace and wet smoke box.
5. The fuel oil is atomized and injected from the burner into the combustion chamber where it’s burnt into smoke of high temperature.
6. The smoke enters the second pass threaded smoke tubes after the radiation and the convection heat transfer occurred.
Radiators are supplied with robust factory top grilles and side panels and a choice of heights including 300 400 500 and 600 mm with lengths from 400 to 3000 mm. radiator comprises of single panel with one convector plate (11k) double panel with one convector plate (21k) double panel with two convector plates (22k). Radiators can be used on indirect systems or closed heating systems. The central heating radiators are designed to heat the air in the room using convection to transfer heat from the radiators to the surrounding air. They do this by drawing cool air in at the bottom, warming the air as it passes over the radiator fins, and discharging the heated air at the top. This sets up convective loops of air movement within a room.